Thinking into Character (TiC) is a new transformational programme that will support personal development and help in setting personal, educational and career goals by identifying achievements that can be built upon.
This programme helps participants to build happy, successful lives and to achieve all their goals and dreams, both educational or professional and personal.
Who is the programme for?
Individuals who wish to:
- Build confidence and character
- Be happy and successful
- Eliminate negative non-productive habits/thoughts and replace with positive ones
- Identify and achieve your BIG goals
- Overcome anxieties and negative self-image
- Attain new or better grades and qualifications
- Develop a strong sense of self-belief, resilience and persistence
- Be accepted at your preferred university or further education institution, pursue an apprenticeship or become an entrepreneur
- Build a successful career in your dream company or industry
What does the programme include?
12 digital lessons plus an additional 10 Bonus Lessons from Dr. Selva Pankaj
These exciting video based lessons can be easily accessed 24/7 by smartphone, iPod, video, laptop and MP3 recordings
An e-participant handbook which includes an overview of each lesson, key highlights, worksheets, reading material relevant to each lesson and assignments to further implement learning
Invitation to Thought Leadership Seminars
The main benefits of this programme include:
Learning how to
identify, set and achieve
and re-writing your life
Learning how to close the gap between what you know you should do and what you actually do
Grasping how to turn
into productive habits
barriers to success