Thinking into Character
Thinking into Character (TiC) is a suite of transformational learning programmes created by Dr. Selva Pankaj, CEO and Co-Founder, Regent Group.
Our programmes are designed to aid your personal growth and accelerate your professional success. Whether you know it yet, you have the potential to improve your results exponentially, whether that is by getting a promotion, starting a business or enjoying more fulfilling personal relationships. These programmes will show you how these leaps in success are possible. Are you ready to make the leap?
This programme will present you with a concentrated version of Napoleon Hill’s insights. Each of Hill’s 13 principles for success creation will be summarised, from having a burning desire and preparing an organised plan, to cultivating your sixth sense.
Who are these programmes for?
Individuals who wish to:
- Build confidence and character
- Be happy and successful
- Eliminate negative non-productive habits/thoughts and replace with positive ones
- Identify and achieve your BIG goals
- Overcome anxieties and negative self-image
- Attain new or better grades and qualifications
- Develop a strong sense of self-belief, resilience and persistence
- Be accepted at your preferred university or further education institution, pursue an apprenticeship or become an entrepreneur
- Build a successful career in your dream company or industry
The main benefits of these programmes include:
Learning how to
identify, set and achieve
and re-writing your life
Learning how to close the gap between what you know you should do and what you actually do
Grasping how to turn
into productive habits
barriers to success